Friday, November 23, 2012

GO TO A WEBSITE

go read through some of horse_ebooks' twitter. it's just this spam bot that...tweets excerpts from ebooks. gems include:

  • Worms – oh my god WORMS
  • “This is not acceptable!” I screamed as Kathy drowned
  • Is the dance floor calling? No
  • Ask your dumbass friends if they know of a reputable artist.
  • You re About To Discover A Career Opportunity Where You Will NEVER Be Laid
  • NO-ONE should have to go through what I did just to build a simple koi pond
  • Want to unlock the hidden doors of your inner being? Abraham Lincoln has the key.
  • I don t know about you, but I sure as heck don t want to look like a strange dude
  • If you suffer from bad credit, you have 3 options: do nothing
  • DO RE MI FA FA FA FA FA MI MI MI MI RE RE MI RE SOL MI MI MI MI MI MI MI SOL DO RE MI FA FA FA FA FA MI MI MI SOL SOL FA RE DO GO TELL
  • Who Else Wants To Drive around using WATER as FUEL and LAUGH
  • Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop traps, traps, traps, traps, traps, traps, traps,
  • It s a FACT - Most Doctors, Nutrition Experts , Celebrity Chefs and Best Selling Authors are DEAD
  • it was absolutely useless. Thanks
  • That s a parent s worst nightmare: A child
  • Maybe you often get angry and say words
  • I noticed that my hair grew faster from spending time in my pyramid.
  • I have been in the deepest, darkest valleys of bodybuilding hell, and on the brightest mountain peaks of glorious bodybuilding success. I
  • LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSEL LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSEL LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSEL LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELFFFF
  • I Will Make Certain You Never Buy Knives Again

No comments:

Post a Comment